The Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER), Department of Forest and Park Services is pleased to announce slot for 25 number interested class X passed students for two years National Certificate (NC-2 and NC-3) Course in Forestry (2019 – 2021) with the following criteria:
- Have to complete eight kilometers (8 km) marathon in fifty (50) minutes.
- Have to have a minimum of 50% in all the subjects (Optional subject will be excluded).
- Selection will be based on academic result of Class X (Ten).
The interested candidates can apply along with the following documents to UWICER office, Bumthang or you may e-mail the same (high resolution file-JPEG/PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th October 2019 before 3:00 pm.
- Application Form (Download here)
- Class X Pass Certificate
- Class X Statement of Mark
- School Relieving Certificate
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance
Short-listed candidate will be intimated through email and will be advised to reach UWICER campus Bumthang on 31st October at 2PM for briefing of the marathon. Marathon will be scheduled on 1st November 2019 at 6AM.
Upon the completion of marathon (a pre-requisite), the final selection will be based on their Class X mark. The selected candidates will be announced on the institute website (www.uwice.gov.bt) and intimated through email on 2nd November 2019.
For further information, please contact Ms. Dawa Dema at 03-631597/03-631946/03-631926/17944935 during office hours.
By Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER)