- Online Services
- Functional Divisions
- Protected Areas
- Bumdeling Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jigme Dorji National Park
- Jigme Khesar Strict Nature Reserve
- Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park
- Jomotshangkha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phibsoo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phrumsengla National Park
- Royal Manas National Park
- Sakteng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Wangchuck Centennial National Park
- Territorial Divisions
- Dz Forest Office
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Office of the Wildlife Conservation Division, under the Department of Forests and Park Services would like to seek bids from interested bidders for the following work:
The Watershed Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, would like to recruit a National Consultant for 45 days to help develop a roadmap for Bhutan’s approach to REDD+ safeguards.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests will be carrying out the hedge plantations at the Thimphu-Babesa Express Highway dividers (6.2 km) todayon 24/7/15.
Therefore, all the Departments and Agencies are requested to send their staff for plantation as per the following program and staff list.
The 600th Community Forest (CF) in Bhutan, the Goenkha Community Forest under Phangyul Geog, Wangdiphodrang Dzongkhag was handed over to the Community Forest Management Group (CFMG) by His Excellency Lyonpo Yeshey Dorji, Minister for MoAF, on the 24th of June 2015.