TOR ON THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS SECTION
- The focal section of the park management to deal with any financial issues and matters of the park.
- Treasurer of the Staff Welfare Fund.
- Properly maintain all financial transactions of the park management with all necessary supporting documents as per the Financial Management Manual developed by the Ministry of Finance.
- Transparently disburse salary, allowances, advances and remittances of the park staffs.
- Timely seek fund releases from the Department of Public Accounts (DPA).
- Timely submit financial progress report of the park to DPA and donors as per the project documents.
- Regularly update the CFO about financial progress and fund balance under different activity and object codes for both LC and PLC accounts.
- Seek necessary supporting documents from the suppliers, contractors, and implementing agencies before disbursing cash.
- Initiate and process for re-appropriations and supplementary as and when necessary.
- Transparently maintain all accounts related to Staff Welfare Fund.
- Respond to and take actions for all audit queries pertaining to financial lapses, overpayments, and outstanding balances.
- Initiate preparation of annual budget for RGoB funding and fund incorporation for project funding.
- The Section Office should be well equipped with a high capacity computer, printer, internet connection, project documents, procurement manual, property management manual, HRD manual, Civil Service Rules, and Financial Management Manual.
- The Section Head should hold minimum position of a Deputy Chief Accountant with experiences in both project and RGoB fund management.
- The Section Head is directly answerable to and will work under direct supervision of the Park Manager/CFO unless stated otherwise.
- All financial transactions should be first endorsed by the CFO.