1. Research and Monitoring Section
- Main unit that oversees all biodiversity researches and studies in the park
- Information basket of resources (Plant and animal) available in the park.
- Main unit to monitor the conservation status of the flora and fauna in the park.
- Focal unit for Environmental Impact Assessment of activities inside the park.
- Direct counterpart to Species Research, Evaluation and Monitoring (SCREAM) Section and Management Planning Section of WCD.
2. Integrated Conservation and Development Programme Section
- Primary unit to see all Socio-economic activities in the park.
- Focal unit to look after all ICDP activities within the park.
- Develop strategic action plans and management of waste inside the Park.
- The functional linkages between the conservation and developmental issues in and around the park.
- Direct counterpart to ICDP Section of WCD.
- Focal unit foe eco-tourism activities.
3. Forest Protection and Land Use Section
- Management of information and data on allocation & utilization of resources.
- Coordinate issuances of forestry clearances, plantation and offense cases compounding & settlements.
- Direct counterpart to Forestry Information System (FIMS) of DoFPS.
- Provide technical support to field offices in area of forestry service delivery
- Focal unit for G2C services.
- Plan and coordinate anti-poaching program.
- Main unit for environmental education and awareness program in the park.
172 total views, 1 views today