The Divisional Forest Office, Sarpang, Department Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese for the following post;
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Post category||No. of post||Place of posting|
|1||Animal Attendant||ESP||1||SWRRC, Jigmeling|
The application should be submitted to the Head, Southern Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation Centre, (SWRRC), Jigmeling on or before 20th December, 2022 with the following documents and should meet the following criteria;
- Civil Service Employment application form (4/1)
- Age limit should be between 18-45 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Valid security clearance certificate (online approved status)
- Citizenship Identity card copy.
- NOC from parent organization, if employed
- Relevant supporting document (if any)
- Two recent passport size photos.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in website of the Department of Forests and Park Services (www.dofps.gov.bt) and Ministry of Agriculture and Forests (www.moaf.gov.bt). For further information, please contact Administration Office at 06-365406 during office hours or Mr. Sangay Dorji (17585166/77685166).
– Divisional Forest Office, Sarpang
614 total views, 6 views today